Hidden Valley RV & Golf Park
Our Response to COVID-19
UPDATE 7/3/20: Campground is now open to all residents of New England states.
All other out of state residents would need to attest that they have met the 14 day quarantine requirement.
On June 5th, the Governor of NH announced updates to the
Click each blue link above for more details on all the state guidelines
These guidelines will allow the following:
- Golf Courses are now open to the general public
- Campground is now open to all residents of New England states &
all other out of state residents who have met the 14 day quarantine requirement
- Campground is now accepting reservations for tent sites (as public bathrooms are now open)
- Hidden Valley Grille is now open for limited indoor and outdoor seating
- Laundromat is now open during regular hours
- Our pool is open
Restriction still in place:
- If you or anyone in your family have been exposed to COVID-19 or are sick, you must stay home
While these rules are certainly an inconvenience, we want everyone to enjoy camping all summer, so we must minimize the spread of COVID-19. We are all in this together, for that reason, if people are unwilling to work together to keep us safe, they will be asked to leave.
Hopefully things will change towards less restrictive guidelines soon. We will update this message with any changes.